Friday, February 1, 2013

Where Your Headaches Hide



If we we were to

make
love

we would make it in a way
that no being can ever comprehend

and it will feel like
pure
divine
energy

as that of God
like nature
and sunshine

a leaf
falling
in Autumn

I will place my lips
on your brow
and kiss away your worries
and then upon your eyelids
where your headaches hide

And this union
of two souls
will be a most grand masterpiece
that can never be shown
in any gallery
nor sold
at any auction

For this work of art
made solely by four palms
shall be melded in clay
as two bodies
sculpted as one,
eternal.

An artists epiphany.

Creation.


© Susan Marie 2013

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Zak. and also for always replying to me and giving me feedback. For taking the time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such love is divine, one that
    will outlive any physical boundaries

    A most passionate and spiritual read

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is. A most special kind of bond. Thank you Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most beautiful poems that I've ever read. Thank you for share your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reading. I am grateful for that.and *smile* and thank you for your words. They mean a lot to me. As does this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta this poem :)
    You are welcome. It's not easy to find great poets like you

    ReplyDelete